I have been thinking a lot of moving out of Utah and starting a new life somewhere else. I would prefer somewhere with a nice climate because I really don't like winter but I hate places that go above 110 degrees in the summer. If I had the money, I would live in San Diego but I don't. I was thinking of Texas and living by my sister in Arlington because they say Dallas is a good singles city but it would remind me too much of my ex-boyfriend since he likes the Cowboys.
Preferably this place wouldn't be full of smug married couples and their children either. Maybe I should move to Atlanta or Miami.
1 comment:
You are thinking of living elsewhere? WOW, That is pretty brave. I don't think that I could live far away from family, however, it could be a fun challenge. I know all of us would sure miss ya though, especially Jack and Abbs.
Post a Comment