I have been watching repeats of My Super Sweet 16 and oh my gosh, teenagers are so spoiled now. This one girl got 2 cars for her birthday and a party that cost over $100, 000 and she was acting like a spoiled brat. This other girl who is 15 years old wanted a big party with a royal court and a car to learn how to drive in that cost $80, 000. She was the biggest spoiled brat I have ever seen. She was mean to her friend and told her that she couldn't come to the party because she couldn't fit into the dress..... Her mother bought her two designer dresses to wear to the party and she complained that she wanted new dresses.
If I was rich with children, I would never do anything like this, ever! No big parties or anything. They only invited the popular people and they laughed at the people who weren't invited. Those kids need to work in a soup kitchen or a homeless shelter until they realize how truly lucky they are. As it is, they are overdue for a reality check.
1 comment:
Laurianne... you are a beautiful person. I would love to get in contact with you again, but perhaps you canceled your yahoo account. Please write me. jim_kayn@yahoo.com
Post a Comment