Monday, October 13, 2008

Eddie

My family has a cat named Eddie. He has been a member of our family ever since he knocked on our door 7 or 8 years ago. I was noticing yesterday that he is getting older and it broke my heart. He has cheered me up immeasurably when my life seems like it is ending for example when my ex-boyfriend broke up with me. I don't know what I am going to do without him. I don't ever want another kitty.

2 comments:

Keri said...

our pets really become an important part of our families, don't they! i wont even imagine what it will be like to lose our dogs. i try to take joy in the journey and celebrate the moments we have with them instead of worrying about the future.

Gedge's said...

Having lost a big part of the family when Muffin died, I thought that it was the end of the world. But I know that there is a plan and that we will be able to see her again. Chewie is ageing as well and I try to treasure the time that is left.