Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween

Wow, Halloween sure has come around fast this year. It is my niece Jacquelyn's birthday. She will be 1 year old. She sure has grown so fast this year.

I hope that I get to see my niece Abbey's Halloween costume this year. She is going as a East High Wildcats cheerleader from High School Musical.

I also hope that my nephew Jackson has a good birthday this year. He will be 8 years old on Sunday. Time has gone so fast with him. I remember him so well when he was a baby. He was so sweet.

1 comment:

Gedge's said...

TIme really has flown by. I can't believe it. Halloween is here and soon, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am excited for Libby -- her first of these holidays-- but I also ponder on Taylor and what he would be like. I miss him too. Jackson will be baptized soon! WOW, I feel really old, but blessed to have such a neat famiy.