Thursday, January 15, 2009

It has been a hectic week. First my grandma died unexpectedly last Saturday after going through a couple of surgeries and my mom and dad and I were at at the hospital last Friday night until 2 am and they got a call to go back in the morning. Her funeral is on Saturday.

Then Tuesday morning around 1 am, I woke up with the worst stomach flu I can remember since I was a little kid. It is Thursday and I still don't want to eat anything because I never want to go through anything like that again.

1 comment:

Keri said...

as hard as the past couple of weeks have been, i just hope that we will never forget the spirit of this great woman we call grandma. laurie- grandma never gave up on you and always believed that you could do anything. apply that lesson whenever you feel discouraged. she was one of your greatest cheerleaders!