Wednesday, February 18, 2009
25 things
1. I hate seafood, the smell of it makes me sick.2. I am a die hard romantic which makes it hard for me to be single in a couples world3. I love my cat Eddie which is kind of funny since I used to be afraid of cats4. I go to work early so I can listen to my favorite radio show Radio from Hell on X96 every morning, I love Kerry, Bill and Gina. 5. I love my nephews and nieces: Jackson, Abbey, Libby, Taylor and Jacquelyn. You guys rock!6. I am the world's pickiest eater, I freely admit that. 7. I am terrified of spiders, I hate them, I don't know why.8. I also hate snakes.9. I love to read, I used to read romance novels but now my favorites are Harry Potter and the Thornbirds. That book just makes me cry every time.10. I have never been to a a rock concert in my entire life.11. I have never been to a nightclub or a bar in my entire life. I would like to but not by myself.12. My favorite new show is the Tudors. I just love that show. I think that Henry Cavill is the most gorgeous man on earth.13. I think that Jon & Kate from Jon & Kate plus eight should get divorced and Jon should leave her with all eight kids. She is so mean and uptight all the time.14. My favorite movie star of all time is Orlando Bloom, today, tomorrow and forever!15. My favorite vacation was last year when my family took my nephew Jackson to Yellowstone and he got to see a black bear.16. I love being with my nephew Jackson. He is so smart and he is so funny.17. I also love being with my niece Abbey. She is going to grow up into a heartbreaker one of these days.18. I can't live without my ipod touch. It makes my life bearable.19. I love getting lost in bookstores. 20. I like playing with my nieces Jacquelyn and Libby. Babies are so cute!21. I would love to travel one day. I have always wanted to go to the Caribbean and to Europe (sigh)22. I am also very shy, one of the reasons I am on Facebook is to try to overcome that. I never know what to say to people.23. I look up to and admire my sister Christy so much. I wish that I could talk to her more.24. I also admire my sisters Julie and Keri. They are such cute moms. I would love to be that one day.25. Just once, I would love to get proposed to, just once . (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely agree with number 13!!!
Post a Comment