Anyway, I thought that I would introduce him. His name is Glenn and he works at the Energy Solutions Arena. He wants to become a chef and so he is currently enrolled at SLCC.
I thought that I would talk a little bit about my cat Eddie as well because he was a big part of this blog up until now. He passed away June 16th in surgery for his lung cancer. We had found out about the cancer 6 weeks previously and my mom and I struggled to decide what to do about that. I still feel guilty sometimes that he was sick and we didn't know it until then. I know now that it was his time to go and hopefully I will get to see him again after I pass away. I know a lot of people think I am crazy to mourn a cat but I loved him so very much. He was my best friend and the best years of my life so far were the 9 years I got to spend with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment