Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am getting married!

I am getting married in three weeks on November 5th, 2010. I never thought that this would happen to me. I had resigned myself to being alone and now I am the happiest I have ever been. He makes me so very happy. I know that we will have our challenges but when I am with him, I know that everything will be all right and everything will work out for the best.

I am sad to leave my parents. They have been so great to me. I love watching TV with my mom and just being with her. I will also miss my kitty. We will have her at our place eventually but we need to have some time alone first and we need to save money for her pet deposit at the apartment. She is the sweetest kitty cat. My cat Eddie passed away in June and I adopted her a month later. I love hearing the purr of a happy cat as I fall asleep.


No comments: