I am so ashamed of myself that I haven't posted in so long. So much has happened since I wrote last.
Glenn got a job at Penny Ann's Cafe. (1810 S. Main) Penny Ann's has the best pancakes I have ever had and the chefs and servers there are the nicest people. We have moved several times but are back in the same ward we were in when Glenn and I got married. We love the Poplar Grove Ward.
I got two other cats Casey and Miya. Miya is the prettiest cat. She is pure white with blue eyes. She is very affectionate. Casey is white/gray. He is the sweetest cat ever. He likes attention and he lets me pick him up and give him a hug. They finally seem to be getting along although Bitsy and Miya still have their moments from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment