Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Feeling stressed out!

I know it has been so long since I posted and so much has happened. My husband and I recently had to move since my husband let someone live with us and they turned psycho on us. He threatened to hurt my cats. My cats mean a lot to me. They are nice to me when people aren't. They aren't judgemental or critical.
They are happy to see me at the end of the day.

I don't honestly know if I want to go to heaven or the "Celestial Kingdom" if my cats aren't there. I do love my family but they have families of their own. My husband and I can't have kids so they are our family. We love them and take care of them as if they were our children.

I don't want to watch TV anymore. The one show I do watch is Breaking Pointe. I love the ballet and that show shows how dancers in a ballet company manage their personal and professional lives during their performance season....


No comments: