I know that this only happened two years ago but the Christmas I remember the most was the one after my nephew Taylor was stillborn. I remember and treasure it the most because our family made it a priority to be together as a family. I wish sometimes that I could give my life for Taylor so that Taylor could live.
2 comments:
living your life with undying enthusiasm and a positive attiude is the best gift you can give taylor. it was fun to get together as a family.
BTW its nice to see you posting more!!! :)
I agree. I would have given my life if Taylor could have stayed. The truth is he wasn't meant to be here now. He was too pure, too perfect to come to this crazy world. I am blessed to be a mom to such a perfect boy. I can't wait until that day when I will hold him in my arms and my family will be complete. This Christmas was sad but it brought everyone together.
Post a Comment