Monday, November 10, 2008

tagged by Keri

1. Five names that you go by: Laurie (by most people, Jackson and Abbey have a cute variation on it that I can't spell that is pretty much it.
2. Three things you are wearing right now: My comfortable Columbia red shirt, my gray pants, and my Lands End shoes.
3. Two things you want very badly at the moment: to be able to go home (I am at work) and go back to bed and my cat
4. 2 People who will probably fill this out : Keri did and Julie will
5. Two things you did last night: watched part of Becoming Jane on DVD and played with my cat
6. Two things you ate today: I had some cereal this morning and I had some crackers when I came into work this morning
7. Two people you last talked to on the phone: people from work
8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow: hopefully be far away from here (just kidding) and go to work
9.Two longest car rides: Yellowstone and Disneyland
10. Two of your favorite beverages: hot chocolate and strawberry lemonade

I am: tired
I want: to be happy
I have: a wonderful family
I dislike: foods with strange textures
I fear: social situations, talking to people I don't know, being alone for the rest of my life
I feel: sleepy
I hear: my music playing on iTunes
I smell: my hot chocolate
I crave: security in life, a decent husband and a family of my own, even though my family doesn't believe that I will get it or deserve it
I cry: during sad movies
I usually: go to the library every Saturday, it keeps me sane
I wonder: if eddie will go to heaven, if things will ever work out with you know who
I regret: not going to graduate school
I love: my cat Eddie and my nephew and nieces
I care: about the treatment of animals
I always: play with my cat before bed
I worry: that I will never be happy
I am not: popular
I remember: when my brother was born, I don't remember anyone else
I believe: that people should be treated with equality
I dance: never
I sing: at church, that is it
I argue: when i am tired or someone is pushing me around
I write: never
I win: never
I lose: all the time
I wish: that I could get a real proposal from someone
I listen: to Mozart
I forget: how bad it hurts when someone leaves you
I am happy: when I am alone in my room with my cat reading a good book

No comments: